- If You Have a Problem
If your purchase does not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description, we are here to make sure your issues are resolved.
Should you receive an item that has been incorrectly shipped, please CONTACT US at myistick.com.au and we will arrange to pick up the wrong item from you and deliver the correct one.
For defective or faulty products you may contact myistick.com.au so that we can get the item back from you and forward it to the service centre.
If you are unsure about the availability of the Manufacturer Service Network, please CONTACT US at myistick.com.au and we will advise you.
If a faulty product needs to be sent back to myistick.com.au please first CONTACT US to obtain technical support and/or a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any item sent back to us without an RA number will be rejected.
If a product is wrongly described or different from a sample shown, you may return the item and choose between an exchange, store credit or refund option.
- If You Need to Return an Item
To send back an item you MUST obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RA No.) from myistick.com.au by CONTACTING US .
To process your request we will need the following information:
* Sales Order number
* Detailed description of the problem or the reason for the return
* A photo of the product if it is damaged during transportation (if it’s required we will advise you which email address to send it to)
Upon receiving this information, we will evaluate your return request and issue you with an RA Number, together with full return instructions and a return address.
We may contact you prior to issuing an RA for more clarification in order to provide you with a more efficient service.
- If You Have a Warranty Return
* Place the item you are returning in the original packing box that it arrived in.
* Include all necessary components that will enable us to verify the problem reported. If in doubt, you should send back everything
* Ensure that your RA number is clearly displayed on the outside of the packaging
* Pack the item/s appropriately for transit – goods packaged without due care may be rejected or extra costs deducted for any transportation damage incurred
We strongly recommend the use of Registered Post in order to prevent loss in transit.
As an extra precaution, you may choose to take digital photos of the items before packaging them for return ( as a record of their condition) in case of any damage in transit back to us.
myistick.com.au will not be liable any damage or loss in transit, however we will assist you in any claim for compensation by reporting all the relevant information to the respective carriers.
Upon receipt of your item(s) we will send you an ITEM RECEIVED notice email.
Please allow for 1 -2 weeks from receipt for finalisation of any repairs, replacement, or refunds.
For PayPal users, we will return funds to your PayPal account.
If you paid with a gift card, your refund will be issued in a form of store credit.
- If You Need to Return a Gift
If you receive a gift purchased from myistick.com.au, you may return the gift and a credit will be issued to the original purchaser’s account.
Your item must be eligible for return and you will need to follow and abide with our Standard Returns Policy.
You may only initiate a return if your name appears on the shipping address of the order. If not, then please contact the gift giver so that they may initiate the return.
All refunds will be issued to the original purchaser’s account as per the original form of payment.
If an item arrives damaged or is found to be defective, please have the purchaser of the order contact us to obtain a Return Authorization.
After processing of the returned item, we will send you a replacement item if it is still available, or if not, we will credit the purchaser with the value of the order
To initiate your return, please contact Customer Service by visiting myistick.com.au and making an Order Enquiry via ‘My Account’ > ‘Order History’, or the ‘Contact’ section
- If You Have Missing or Damaged Goods
myistick.com.au uses third-party delivery service providers, to deliver the orders to your door.
There will be occasions where incomplete deliveries, missing, stolen parcels, or damaged packages may result.
Should such a situation occur, we will follow investigation procedures with our delivery companies, and depending on the findings, we will address the issue with the most appropriate solution, such as sending of replacement item(s) or issuing of a credit or refund.
If our order tracking shows the order has been shipped, and you have not yet received your order within 7 working days, please CONTACT US with the order no. you are chasing.
If an order arrives damaged, please follow this procedure:
* If delivered by a courier and damage is visible or otherwise apparent, please inform the courier immediately at time of delivery
* If possible take clear quality digital photos of the damage
* Contact www.myistick.com.au Customer Service within 24 hours of delivery, stating order details, and a description of the damage and we will advise what are the next steps to be taken,
*If delivered by Australia Post please report the damage to the Post Office or call Post 131318
On our side:
* We will report this problem to our carrier, and if eligible make a claim for compensation
* Our carrier will either approve or reject our claim. based on their investigations
* If the claim is approved, www.myistick.com.au will be able to send a replacement product, or provide a refund or credit as appropriate
We ask for your patience in such a situation as the whole process may take more than two weeks from start to finish.
- What You Cannot Return
Unless items fail to meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose and matching the description, refunds and credits will not be offered for the following products:
* Swim suits, Undergarments.
* Manchester Quilt and Sheet sets
* Factory-sealed sports collectible sets.
* Medicinal or Dietary Supplements.
* Wines and Perishable products (food items, chocolates, etc.)
* Any CD, DVD, Software or Video Games, that has been opened / taken out of its plastic wrap, unless the item is defective.
* For Wholesale purchases, we will not accept any partial case pack returns. Product must be returned in the original shipping pack with all individual items unopened.
* Other selected items as may appear from time to time on the product description page.